Photos by: Rogue Invitational
If you kept up with B.Friendly Fitness on Instagram throughout the Rogue Invitational, you may have seen our stories where we shared our top-10 “Friendly Facts” of the day powered by B.Friendly Stats. In case you missed any of them, we have compiled all of our “Friendly Facts” of Rogue below.
Thursday and Friday
- With a third in “Texas Heavy” and a win in “The Circus”, Roman earns his fifth Rogue top-3 finish.
- Will Moorad is the most consistent athlete so far with 11th, 12th, and 13th place finishes. 41% of Moorad’s Rogue finishes are 11th, 12th or 13th.
- Seven athletes have improved their event finish with each event.
- With Chandler Smith’s fifth place in “Texas Heavy”, Smith has a top-10 finish in all but one event that contains running at Rogue.
- In his third Rogue Invitational, Travis Mayer had his worst Rogue finish in “The Circus” where he finished 14th, only his third Rogue finish outside of the top-10.
- With a fourth, second, and first so far, Laura Horvath takes her top-5 event finish count at Rogue to 20 and placing top-5 58.8% of the time.
- Emma Lawson notches her tenth top-10 finish at Rogue with a ninth in “The Circus” bringing her top-10 finish rate to 76.9%.
- The Rogue rookies are making an impact with seven top-5 finishes in the first three events.
- With a third in “The Circus”, Dani Speegle earned her first top-3 at Rogue in an event with a monostructural movement, the 30 calorie SkiErg.
- With her win in “Texas Heavy”, Tia-Clair Toomey-Orr earned her 11th Rogue win, now winning 44% of the events she’s competed in at Rogue.
- With a sixth place finish in “10th Inning”, Lazar Đukić claims his first top-10 finish at Rogue in an event with snatches, and his second top-10 finish with ring muscle-ups and handstand push-ups.
- With a 14th in “The Duel” and 13th in “The Duel II”, Jayson Hopper blew his two prior performances out of the water with a victory in “The Duel III”.
- There have been two wins by a Rogue Invitational rookie so far, both by Alex Gazan.
- With two more third place finishes today, Patrick Vellner notches his 17th and 18th Rogue top-3 finishes increasing his Rogue top-3 finish rate to 47.4%.
- Four of the top-10 women have the same worst event finish at 17th place: Alex Gazan (5th), Christine Kolenbrander (6th), Manon Angonese (7th), and Emma Cary (9th).
- With a 19th place finish in “The Duel III”, sixth place Chandler Smith is the highest ranked overall athlete with a last place finish. He also has won 3-of-3 max lift events with 2020’s Event 4 (1RM Clean and Jerk), 2022’s “Texas Oak” (1RM Log Lift), and 2023’s “Max Deadlift” (1RM Deadlift).
- With an 11th place in “Max Deadlift”, Emma Lawson was the last athlete, man or woman, to have a finish outside of the top-10.
- With a fourth, eighth and sixth today, Manon Angonese increased her top-10 finishes at Rogue to eight now placing top-10 50% of the time.
- In all three of the men’s events today, two rookies took top-five finishes.
- With two sixths and seventh today, Christine Kolenbrander had the most consistent performance in the women’s field.
- Travis Mayer has finished sixth place in his three showings at the Rogue Invitational, all in odd years (2019, 2021, 2023).
- “Mr. Consistent” Jayson Hopper takes his third seventh place finish at Rogue in just as many years.
- Six athletes had the same overall finish at Rogue Invitational as they had at the CrossFit Games.
- Jeffrey Adler was the only man with two wins which came in the first and last events.
- With a win, a fourth and a 3rd on the final day, Dallin Pepper had the most successful Sunday in the men’s field which catapulted him into eighth place.
- Combined, Laura Horváth and Tia-Clair Toomey-Orr had only two finishes outside of the top-5.
- Dani Speegle and Lauren Fisher were the only two women to improve their event finish with each event on Sunday.
- Emma Lawson matches her 2022 Rogue finishes in event one (5th), five (9th), and third to last (7th).
- Sunday was moving day for seventh place Danielle Brandon and fifth place Ricky Garard who jumped up six and seven places, respectively, from Saturday.
- Arielle Loewen had a top-6 finish in every event that had a gymnastic piece except for event two, “Seat At The Bar”.
Keep an eye on Instagram during future competitions for more “Friendly Facts” powered by B.Friendly Stats.